TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE “3-Month Free Classes Giveaway” CONTEST
Terms & Conditions
Watt Fit Sdn Bhd (Company No.:117990-P) (“WFSB“) maintains the website, www.hiit2fit.com and Facebook page, facebook.com/HIIT2fitKL (“Facebook Page“) and is responsible for this contest. You can access and use this page only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applicable to your use (“Terms and Conditions“) without any limitation or reservation whatsoever. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Facebook Page. You may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Facebook Page which shall include but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video for public or commercial purposes without WFSB’s written permission. WFSB reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest mentioned on the Facebook Page or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Facebook Page or these Terms and Conditions.
Contest Period 1. The Contest is open for participation on the following period: · 1st November 2016 – 12 noon, 30th November 2016 (30 days). 2. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid. WFSB reserves the right to amend the Contest Period at any time without any notice to you.
- Eligibility 1. The Contest is open to the public aged 18 years old and above at the time of entry in Malaysia.
- How to Enter 1. Participants are required to follow these steps below: Step 1: Purchase a Pre-Launch Promotion and invite their workout buddy to do the same Step 2: Email (email@example.com) with the details of their workout buddy to be entered in the giveaway. Pre-Launch promotion has to be purchased by both parties. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
- How to Win 1. WFSB will announce the winners at the end of the Contest Period.
- Announcement of results 1. Subject to the terms and conditions herein, the prize consists of 3 months of unlimited classes for the winner and their chosen workout buddy subject to a daily limit of 2 classes per day. 2. The name of the winners of the Contest (announcement of results) will be announced on the Facebook Page (facebook.com/HIIT2fitKL). 3. Subject to our discretion, 1st December 2016 shall tentatively be the date of announcement of winners of the Contest. Upon the announcement of the winners, the winners are then required to send their details (Facebook name, full name, address, NRIC number and contact number) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours from the announcement of results. In the event the winners fail to send their details as indicated above within the time frame stipulated, he/she shall then be disqualified. WFSB reserves the right to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit. 4. WFSB’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding WFSB’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. 5. If and when required, WFSB reserves the right to substitute the prizes.
- Prizes 1. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and subject to availability. WFSB reserves the right to replace any prizes without prior notice. 2. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by WFSB for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. All participants shall discharge WFSB from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the participant may, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the participant as a result of the entering the contest (iii) use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iv) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same. 3. By submitting the contest entries, each participant thereby: (a) specifically authorizes WFSB to use and/or license third parties to use such entry / images in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or here after devised, and alone or together or as part of otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (b) represents and warrants that all elements contained in the contest entry are true (i) is original to the participant or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to, (iii) does not contain libelous, tortuous, or the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation, (iv) is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful, and (v) shall not require WFSB to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of WFSB use or exploitation of the same. 4. Representatives of WFSB will select the winners from all entries randomly. 5. WFSB’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained on WFSB’s decision. 6. The winner may be required to participate in public relations events tied to the contest to generate press coverage of the contest. This may include, but not be limited to, quotes given for inclusion in press releases and press conferences, interviews, etc. 7. WFSB reserves the right to disqualify any entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Contest. These include entries submitted with invalid, false or incorrect information and profanity.
- Disclaimer of Liabilities 1. WFSB shall not be liable for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any participants entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. 2. WFSB is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest. 3. By entering the Contest and/or accepting the prizes, participants agree that no claim relating to any losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against WFSB, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, merchants, partners or agents and the participants discharge WFSB its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, merchants, partners or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
- Privacy and Data Protection 1. By providing the personal information upon the submission of entries, the participants consent and agrees to the usage of their personal information by WFSB, including but not limited to names and images. 2. In respect of any third party’s personal information as disclosed by the participants in his/her submissions to WFSB, the participant hereby warrants that he/she has the right to do so and he/she has obtained the consent from such third party to disclose such personal information. 3. The participant shall be responsible for ensuring that such disclosures are in compliance with the provisions of Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act 2010. 4. The participants may notify WFSB of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected information via Facebook page and WFSB’s website.