Guys & girls!
Introducing Total Tone v2.0: 6-week HIIT Body Project, the ultimate immersive mix of HIIT, strength and cardio conditioning that will end your 2017 stronger than you started it!
Total Tone v2.0 is HIIT2fit’s project initiative to empower our members with the knowledge to live a sustainable healthy lifestyle that will generate holistic benefits throughout all aspects of their lives. To be the best version of themselves!
Inspired from the world of endurance racing, HIIT2fit has sought to create a workout program that will build superior aerobic fitness paired with a durable chassis (the body) to withstand physical stress over long periods. Although endurance implies long hours, we sought to achieve this in the most efficient way possible: HIIT or High Intensity Interval Training.
“Are you HIIT-ing the right zone?”
The science behind a HIIT2fit workout involves heart rate monitored workouts that is designed to keep heart rates in target zones to build lean muscle, improve aerobic fitness and kickstart metabolism. This is the only way to accurately track intensity and progress over time.
“Not All HIIT Is Created Equal”
Each HIIT2fit workout incorporates endurance, strength and power elements through a variety of equipment including spin bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, TRX® suspension training, resistance bands and free weights to develop a “HIIT Body”.
- Fitness goal consultation
- Initial workout assessment
- HIIT Tutorial – How to HIIT the right way (Lean & Mean)
- Personalised Total Tone workout program
- 2 x One-on-One Personal Training sessions (by appointment)
- Exclusive access to Total Tone specific classes (60 mins)
- 1 x Total Tone workout tee/tank top.
- Exclusive discounts for healthy meal plan & nutrition (Amazin’ Graze, Kurin, Heal Protein)
- 15% off Under Armour merchandise
Cost: RM1,200 for 47 class credits* and all of the above benefits!
Date: 1 November 2017 – 17 December 2017
Duration: Six (6) weeks
Call (012-9877224) / Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further enquiries or to book your spot now!
*Class credits expiry: 6 weeks