March Mean MadnessMarch 2, 2018
It’s March, Get Mean!
This March, we want to see you put your best foot forward and continue blazing your fitness trail.
We’ve got some exciting new programming for our Mean classes coming up this month that will continue to shred away the excess & build a toned athletic physique.
Meanwhile, take advantage of our special March Mean Madness offer:
RM199 for 8 Mean HIIT class credits* this March!
Your workout experience & safety at HIIT2fit remains our top priority. To ensure these parameters continue to serve you in your best interest, please take note that our Mean HIIT classes will now be limited to 10 pax per class.
This will improve the student to instructor ratio (10:1) so that you can be assured of proper supervision of the workout movements to prevent injury & ultimately reap the results of your time and commitment. Please book early to avoid disappointment. Let’s #GetHIITOn!
- Valid for Mean classes only.
- No sharing package allowed.
- Complimentary rental of Heart Rate Monitors included.
- Expires on 31st March 2018.
- Non-transferable or exchangeable for future class credits.
Ever wondered what makes our Mean HIIT circuit training classes #TheBestHIITWorkout for you?
The 4 Pillars of Mean HIIT
- Cardiovascular interval training – Train the most important in your body, your HEART! Treadmill running with 3 intensities of training that will keep your cardiovascular system in tip top shape (Base, Tempo, Full Gas).
- Strength training for outside muscles – dumbbells & medicine balls form the free weights and body weight training portion which are the most efficient way to fire all three types of muscle fibers to create and maintain lean muscle.
- Strengthening inside muscles – TRX straps helps strengthen your inside muscles. You may not see these muscles in the mirror, but they’re literally the foundation of your body.
- Power training – water rowing offers non-impact, full-body strength and power. It increases dynamic range of motion by using one integrated motion of legs, core, and arms.